BrisBricks Inc. is a not-for-profit, Queensland based Incorporated Association. We are a Recognised LEGO User Group (RLUG) run by dedicated volunteers. We focus on the community, bringing enjoyment to the young and the young at heart, through LEGO.
BrisBricks has members ranging in age from 15 to over 80 years old. Our members each have varying build styles, tastes and themes, when it comes to those much loved little plastic bricks.
The following members have been elected to form the BrisBricks Inc. management committee, responsible for managing the club’s operation.
- President | Peter Bilton
- Secretary | Johnny Worthington
- Treasurer | Dave Williams
- Vice President | Marcus O’Keeffe
- Event Coordinator | Troy Aspden
- General Officer| Steven Kocsis
- General Officer| Adrien Noble
We have more than 20 years’ experience in holding community based shows. Our members love taking part in regular social meetings, where there’s a range of activities such as MOC building, games and discussions on everything LEGO.
Our club’s primary goal is to promote the Adult Fans of LEGO® in south east Queensland.
We are always keen to welcome new members to our club and encourage everyone to get involved with displaying at community events. To find out more about the types of membership available, visit our membership section today. Alternatively, you’re more than welcome to help out at one of our events; simply visit the volunteers section of our site to find out how you can get involved.
Public Liability Insurance
BrisBricks Inc. has a public liability insurance policy
- Valid from 30/04/18 to 30/04/19, with
- Limits of liability being: $20,000,000 any one Occurrence, and
- $20,000,000 in the aggregate in respect to Products Liability.