- Have you not quite finished that LEGO project you said you’d display one day, but still want to get involved at a BrisBricks event?
- Do you enjoy contributing to fun community events, or helping raise money for charity?
- Are you keen on sharing the excitement and enthusiasm our club members have on “show day”?
The first thing BrisBricks would like to say is thank you for showing interest in volunteering at one of our events.
BrisBricks Inc. is a a not-for-profit organisation that hosts multiple public events each year. The success of each event depends on our members’ hard work, and the support of enthusiastic volunteers.
Some of the things BrisBricks often needs volunteers to help with include:
- Ushering and managing event queues
- Ticket scanning and guest greeting
- Floor walking and guest assistance
- Event MC or announcements
- Fill in for exhibitors during meal breaks (or other breaks)
- Assistance with interactive displays
- Retailer support
Please fill out a volunteer application form with all the required information. The BrisBricks event coordinator will contact volunteers after the application closure date.
Applications OPEN | Closing Midnight, February 27th
Volunteer Application - BrisBricks 2020 Toowoomba Expo
The BrisBricks 2020 Toowoomba Expo will be held for two days from Saturday 28th till Sunday 29th March 2020. Apply now!