BrisBricks held its annual general meeting 23 February. In his President’s report, Peter Bilton reflected on the eventful year that had gone past and thanked all existing and former committee members for their contributions to make 2018 one of the most successful in the club history with twice the number of club organised expo’s and a record attendance to our main events. There was also a big thank to all members and volunteers who had assisted the committee making this happen.
The committee then stood down and the new committee was elected. The new committee is made up of:
- Peter Bilton, President
- Dave Williams, Treasurer
- Johnny Worthington, Secretary (nominated at the meeting, as no nominations had been received)
- Troy Aspden, Event Coordinator
- Marcus o’Keeffe, Vice President
- Steven Kocsis, General officer (new committee position)
- Adrien Noble, General officer (new committee position)
Please welcome them to their new roles.